心晴

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Complicated

yea, i get my job at genting finally!!Goin 2 report myself by 2molo..then orientation n start work on cuming saturdy!!well, i shl feel vr happy cz finally gt a job d aft stayed at home for 2 months!! but i nt reli vr happy, instead, i start feel worry ..so worry!! i worry abt how d working environment, my colleagues (cn i gt along wf them), d stress jobs(cn i handle them well)!! a lot of ???????? in my minds nw... so complicated my mood nw...
Anyway, i will try my best 2 work vr hard then, hopefully i cn stand every stress cuming, handle all d tasks given then!!! it is time 2 bed d, shl wk up around 6 am 2molo cz of earliest bus 2 kl..hope everythings move smoothly then...

2 Comments:

At July 24, 2009 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Eevian said...

How ur work??Everything ok???
Good Luck o~~Wish u everything 'shun shun li li'~~

 
At August 6, 2009 at 7:15 AM , Blogger agnestan said...

hehe..so far so gud lo...still at learning stage!!!!thx for ur wish n concern!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com